Academy Step by Step Tutorials

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Academy Step by Step Tutorials

• Author
    themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

jokorn

I am currently using the 2013 version of Academy Theme. How do I upgrade to the most current 2015 version? I can’t find anywhere to download the new version. Thanks

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

mamabest9274

My website shows no course yet to customers, please how can i set it for customers to get into the course and study.

themex
    themex

Then i enter iThemes Security plugin. profil registration do not show up
    Then i register a new user. can you give me ideas to make it working exept from deaktivate security plugin?

themex
    themex

Katja

Hi
    Why theme doesn´t install in my wordpress pages? WordPress tells that
    The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
    What should i do?

themex
    themex

jjsan220

The social sharing in header code is not working…please help…I replace the URL but when you click it stays on website URL and doesn’t go to the FB or YouTube URL. Plus the FB or YouTube Image URL link…where do I get that URL link?

<p>Facebook :

</p>
    <p></p>
    <p>YouTube :

</p>

jjsan220

The registration code is not working correctly for activating their account. It send the email but there is no link for activating the account. “%link%” but it does not link to activation. Is there supposed to be a link inserted instead of the word link?

<p>Hi %username%,</p>

<p>Welcome to Tutorat A+ Tutoring!</p>

<p>This is your password: %password%</p>
    <p>Click the following link to activate your account:</p>
    <p>Activate my Account</p>

<p>Have Fun !</p>

<p>Francis Lau</p>
    <p>www.goforaplus.com</p>

themex
    themex

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.