Adding Default Cost for Shipping Classes

Themes Forums Makery WordPress Theme Adding Default Cost for Shipping Classes

• Author

chmoore2

Hello,

I’m using Woocommerce 3.1 and your latest version of the theme. I’ve setup shipping classes for the “Rest of the World” Zone. The classes are Free, Large Item, Medium Item and Small Item. In the Woocommerce setting, I’ve entered a default value for each shipping class.

My goal is that when a new shop is opened, if the seller doesn’t touch anything related to shipping, when they post a new item and categorize it as a Large Item it will have a default shipping rate already applied. But they can go to their shipping section later and change it if they like.

However, I can’t seem to get it to work. I’ve add default shipping rates, but when I open a new test shop and go to the shipping section and click “Rest of the World”, it still shows Zero for all shipping classes. How do I change that default so it isn’t Zero and is something else?

Second question, if there is a way to do that, can the default be changed for existing shops as well?

As odd as it sounds I have a lot of people who open shops, lists items, make a sale and then realize no shipping was ever applied.

As always, thanks for the help,
    Chris

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.