Admin / Sellers Comission Payment Flow

Themes Forums Makery WordPress Theme Admin / Sellers Comission Payment Flow

• Author

rahul.rs

Hi,

1. How to Admin identify Seller’s Which Order Payment is Transfer or not?
    2. How to Admin Analyst Payment Details again of Approving Seller’s Payment Request? i mean where Admin Check Sellers Particular Order Payment has been Transfer or not?
    3. How to Sent Seller Withdrawals Request Order wise and How it can Analysis Order Wise Payment is Comes or Pending?
    4. Where can Admin Check his Payment history which can he already transfer to seller’s account again with Order Number?
    5. How to check seller’s his payment history order wise which order payment is comes or which is not?

Please give above Questions of Answer for clear flow as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Rahul

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

rahul.rs

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply and Great Support.

My Major Query is Following… Please Check and Replay asap.

1) Where and how will the Admin be able to check his account balance on the back end panel?

2) Where on the back end panel can the Admin check the Order wise Outstanding Payment to be done to the sellers?

3) How can the Sellers track Order wise payment status in the Seller’s Account Page?

4) How can it be possible to request order wise payment Withdrawals to the Admin?

Thanks
    Rahul

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

rahul.rs

Hi,

please let me know when you are available for online chat for discussion about the point. my client is wait for this points.
    give me your time schedule for online support when you are available for online support.
    if you are not share publicly than you can share your schedule on my email id : rahul@resolutesolutions.in
    i want to talk with face to face online support.

Thanks
    Rahul

themex
    themex

rahul.rs

Hi,

we have a google account of resoluteguys2024@gmail.com. so, please sent invitation us for a chat on that.

Thanks
    rahul

themex
    themex

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.