[ASK] way to open all lessons at once to one user ? possible ?

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme [ASK] way to open all lessons at once to one user ? possible ?

• Author

yammy

I would like to make all lessons already visible to one particular user, like clicking all ‘completed’ buttons at once.

Is that possible ? I take an sql query, if no easy way on the theme yet.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

yammy

I want to add a teacher to the course. But just assign the user as a ‘student’ of the course will make the lessons hidden when all lessons needs requirements of seeing the previous one (i did that).

I would like to mark all lessons completed manually for the teacher see all lessons, like if he already completed them.

For now, can be a mysql query, if you like.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

yammy

where i put this code, in functions ?

when the function gets called , when open the course at current logged user ?

I would like to maybe pass an array of { user id, course id } to the function, and pass it to the function once, then remove it from functions.

can do?

themex
    themex

yammy

PERFECT as always! =D

Thank you man!

This could be a good option to add it in the original theme options.
    It’s a Very usefull tool for admins.

[SOLVED] [CLOSED]

yammy

hey man. this code no longer works.

i’m seeing errors everywhere when try to run this, after updating to last wp version.

please help! it all started when all my users can no longer see their lessons anymore!!

yammy

BTw, how can i remove all completeds of lessons for a user ? instead of 100, is it 0 ?

themex
    themex

yammy

after we realized the problems on the wp version, now i’m trying to run this code snippet again.

With a user 3 on course 3645.

it enters the if, but it seems the foreach dont change anything to the lessons status. they remain the same as it was before the code run.

no idea why :/

themex
    themex

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.