Captcha Issue

Themes Forums Makery WordPress Theme Captcha Issue

• Author

babilonia

Hi, i have this strage issue, in the http://ilusionat.com/register/ the theme didn’t upload the captcha image, i deactivate all the plugins for see if this is an issue with another plugin, but i didn’t see the image with all the plugins off.

babilonia

I found the error, i have the page behind cloudflare, and this issue is from the cloudflare settings, not for the theme…
    You need to set the string for the page to no cache setting.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

arunkott

@babilonia , could you please tell me what setting to change in cloudflare? I am also facing the same issue.

@Themex, is there a way I can integrate Google ReCaptcha in to Makery? The current captcha is very weak and can easily cracked.

babilonia

In the page rules of cloudflare you need to set the /register/ page, and in this set the configuration that you use, in my case i set ssl flexible, browser cache 30 minutes and cache ignore query string.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

SuperRookie

I think so. If makery have customize for ReChaptcha so good but Now I need Upper Letter mix in Captcha. How i can do?

Thank you.

themex
    themex

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.