Checkout field pro

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Checkout field pro

• Author

fazomtelen

I need to use the woocommerce checkout field editor pro for my autoresponder integration. However, when I install it, the theme doesn’t let it take over managing the checkout field. Any ideas why?

Regards,
    Viki

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

fazomtelen

I’ve made you an account using the email address you provided. However, since we have 3 pages where this is an issue, I’d appreciate if you’d give me instructions so I can replicate the solution on the other two pages. :-)

This is a multisite. The academy theme is on the tanfolyamok site. I can only give you permission to that once you clicked on the confirmation link in your mail. The site is tarskereso-kalauz.hu.

Regards,
    Viki

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

fazomtelen

Okay. I activated you manually and sent you the password from my email address. :-) Let me know if you need anything else.

fazomtelen

So what’s up with this one? Now the page is live, so it’s no longer possible to change anything at will, but I still need this to work. We can test it during nighttime, but I need to know what steps should be taken so another field editor can work.

themex
    themex

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.