Edit my profile page

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Edit my profile page

• Author

njssm

Hi,
    how can I edit my profile page?
    I want to add shortcode on profile page.
    thanks

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

njssm

Thanks

what I want to do is that I want to add appointment section at below

My Profile
    My Links
    My Settings
    My Appointment <== “want to Add”

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

njssm

Hi,
    I added my appointments as below.
    but there is error message like
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘}’ in /home/eduall5/njsuzukischool.com/skin/sidebar-profile-left.php on line 32

themex
    themex

njssm

hi,
    thank you!
    it’s well added.
    but I tried to add new page and edit for my appointment but template are only below for profile.
    - profile detail
    - profile links
    - profile settings

how can I add or edit my appointment page?

themex
    themex

szemke

I am using a Note-taking plugin – WordPress User Notes from Snap Orbital. It has a shortcode to pull all of the notes onto a page. I would like to add this shortcode to the My Profile page – ideally under the list of courses in the right sidebar, but I am flexible on where it goes.

I added it based on your suggestion in this thread – and I and see it on the Links Page and the Settings Page, but not on the My Profile page.

Is this possible?

themex
    themex

szemke

This worked!! Thanks so much.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.