Emails

• Author

BANKENHOF

Hi

I’m starting to use notifications into template options but when I insert text into any text box or use the recommended keywords, the message does not appear only plain text appears.

This appears in the email when you enter text: http://fotos.subefotos.com/a2299bbc0216617c84b21da43b31247eo.png

This appears in the email when the text box is left blank:
    http://fotos.subefotos.com/a2eec4336b88799f1e1762ab3b52365do.png

Can this be solved?

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

BANKENHOF

Thank you, I’ll try

Renflo8000

Hi Themex,

Is it possible to disable the email notification sent by the Makery Theme to use the Woocommerce emails instead?

Thanks

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Renflo8000

Actually we are using a plugging to edit the notification emails but this pluging only applies to the underlying WooCommerce email. The Theme is overriding the Woocommerce email so we cannot see our changes.

So I would like to remove the theme email override. is this feasible?

Thanks

themex
    themex

Renflo8000

Actually the plugin we’re using is designed to handle multi vendor emails, so each time we’re sending emails there’s two copies (one from the plugin and one from the theme). This is why we’d like to disable the theme’s emails.

If you have an example of how to disable one email in the code, we’ll manage applying it to all emails.

Thanks

themex
    themex

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.