Embedding "Take this course" button on a separate sales page?

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Embedding "Take this course" button on a separate sales page?

• Author

fazomtelen

Is it possible to create a separate page (a sales page) within wordpress for a course, and embed the “take this course” button at the bottom of that page. Or better yet, is it possible to embed or somehow add the whole order/checkout form so a visitor don’t have to come to the courses page before ordering and s/he can order the product directly from a separate sales page? Could you advise how to do this?

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

fazomtelen

Here’s one for the sample code:

https://tarskereso-kalauz.hu/tanfolyamok/kurzus/hodits-a-sikeres-randi-kommunikacio-titkai

Also, if I copy the html code to the top of the description, then I can have the order button both at the top and at the bottom?

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

fazomtelen

1) This doesn’t look like it should. Why? (Button at the top of the course text.)
    https://tarskereso-kalauz.hu/tanfolyamok/kurzus/hodits-a-sikeres-randi-kommunikacio-titkai/

2) Can I somehow embed the button on another page (i.e., another wordpress)? The problem is that we work under a multisite wordpress. Site1 is the information site. Blog, articles, etc. And we put the salespages here as well. There’s another site, Site1/tanfolyamok (i.e., site2), where the woocommerce is. The two sites skinned differently because they serve different purposes. Now is there a way to embed the “take this course” button from site2 to site1?

themex
    themex

fazomtelen

1) It works, thanks! So adding the “clearfix” class was the solution. What does that do?

2) Both pages are on the same domain. The only difference is that the woocommerce WP is under /tanfolyamok route on the same domain. However, I tried and it doesn’t work. I think it’s not the domain but the fact that the woocommerce is on a separate WP that causes this problem. But then does that mean we cannot use a button on the root domain page?

fazomtelen

It seems embedding the button even on the same site doesn’t work. Check it:

https://tarskereso-kalauz.hu/tanfolyamok/hodits-a-sikeres-randi-kommunikcio-titkai/

Right under the three downward pointing arrows at the bottom of the page. It’s aligned to the left, easy to miss. It creates a link (not a button), but all the link does is take us back up. And this is on the same WP, same domain route. (BTW, this was the same behavior on our root domain WP as well). Any solution to this?

themex
    themex

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.