Error while activate the lovestory theme

Themes Forums LoveStory WordPress Theme Error while activate the lovestory theme

• Author

kennethykw

I got this message while activate the lovestory theme:

Warning: session_start(): open(/hermes/phpsessions/t/h/e/m/sess_themex-4a08f6a76e6303185a0f0b7502919ada, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b4/dom.multiplayersco/wordpress/wp-content/themes/lovestory/framework/classes/themex.core.php on line 308 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b4/dom.multiplayersco/wordpress/wp-content/themes/lovestory/framework/classes/themex.core.php:308) in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b4/dom.multiplayersco/wordpress/wp-content/themes/lovestory/framework/classes/themex.core.php on line 308 Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b4/dom.multiplayersco/wordpress/wp-content/themes/lovestory/framework/classes/themex.core.php:308) in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b4/dom.multiplayersco/wordpress/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179 Warning: Unknown: open(/hermes/phpsessions/t/h/e/m/sess_themex-4a08f6a76e6303185a0f0b7502919ada, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (4;/hermes/phpsessions) in Unknown on line 0

How can I fix this error?

Thanks,
    Kenneth

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

kennethykw

Yes… Thanks for your message. and I can the second error…

open(/hermes/phpsessions/t/h/e/m/sess_themex-4a08f6a76e6303185a0f0b7502919ada, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b4/dom.multiplayersco/wordpress/wp-content/themes/lovestory/framework/classes/themex.core.php on line 308

Can you help?

Thanks, Kenneth

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.