Expanding Plan + New Plan

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Expanding Plan + New Plan

• Author

samirbridi

Hello,

If the student’s plan is expiring and the student purchases a new one to guarantee their access, will the system automatically add the days of the new one or will it be released automatically when the old plan expires?

I have many students who have bought a new plan because they do not want to lose access, but on their account page, the sum of the remaining days (old + new) does not appear.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

samirbridi

Hi,

In case, if a student purchase another subscription plan, also annual, (renewal), access may be necessary and not the same not have access, this?

samirbridi

Is it possible to use the “YITH WooCommerce Subscription” plugin or just what you mention?

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Ihor, is there any intention to allows multiple plans? For a simple web site a single plan makes sense, but if I have multiple courses, I might want to sell subscriptions to each course separately, knowing someone might buy a 3 year subscription in advance on one course, a single year for another, and forgo the updates on a third. Having more flexibility in the storefront side of things would give us more flexibility to have different kinds of businesses enabled with Academy theme.

themex
    themex

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.