Folders within shop category folders

Themes Forums Makery WordPress Theme Folders within shop category folders

• Author

NadiaSharif

Hello, I would like to inquire if it’s possible to create folders within folders on shop page. For example, we have made categories “books”, “magazines”, “journals” in shop section. When we click on books, all the books in that category are shown together. I wanted to inquire if it’s possible to create more folders within book section. Such as, “romance”, “fantasy”, “adventure”, etc and classify the books according to its genre so they aren’t all lumped together.
    If this option is not available in theme, could you point me to a way that it can be done ? For example, some plugin or merging themes etc ?? Thanks.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

NadiaSharif

Thank you so much! That really helped.
    I also wanted to inquire if its possible to remove price tag and just have the items showing as a gallery? And if its possible to arrange the blog posts into folders, not just have them show up by date posted?

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.