How to remove the four image on the shop template

Themes Forums Makery WordPress Theme How to remove the four image on the shop template

• Author

lisaodo87

Hope you are well,

I need CSS snippet code to change the Shop page template from showing four images to only the profile image or logo?

As some stores are still uploading products and it comes up blank. Doesn’t look too good. Then i deactivate the CSS code once all stores have uploaded image. Have had some comments from stores that some shops are empty.

Also how do I add a filter on this page. Such as A-Z, by category, by location. A search field? If not. So consumers can search store name. As I have over 80.

I really don’t like editing PHP files so CSS would be fantastic.

Thank you.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

lisaodo87

Thank you so much. This worked beautifully. And quick response.

As I do have close to 80 stores now. Do you know if you can make this in a grid of 4 and not 3.

Do appreciate this. I will ensure to use the shop search widget. But did want a “search field” for searching store names not searching products.

I will see if my developer can develop specific code for this sorting, searching option.

Is this what you mean.
    Kind Regards,
    Lisa

themex
    themex

lisaodo87

Sorry,
    Hope you are well,

I found the Shop Search widget.

Do you know how I can add this to top of this page.

http://shopmm.com.au/shops/

If not I will ask my developer.

Kind Regards,
    Lisa

themex
    themex

lisaodo87

Hope you are well. I recently updated this and removed the code obviously. Can you let me know if this is the same?

lisaodo87

As the code is different in lines 5-11 in makery/content-shop.php file: php file as per above and don’t want to break anything lol

themex
    themex

lisaodo87

Thank you, this worked.

I am still having issues adding the below. Where do I add this? Sorry.

[shops columns="4"]

and the <?php the_widget(‘widget_themex_search’); ?>

But doesn’t seem to be working. Im adding it to the end of the PHP but nothing happens.

themex
    themex

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.