Maintenance mode

Themes Forums LoveStory WordPress Theme Maintenance mode

• Author

bfex

I checked on how to put my site in maintenance mode through general setting i cant find it, Template name Lovestory

bfex

forget about my earlier request i have solved it, I wanted to put a slide plugin that will enable me put 3 or more images that will fill the slide location and slide continuously. Can you add such plugin for me?

Admin https://matchknots.com/wp-admin/

bfex

I have added 2 plugins and added 2 images each,Kindly activate any for me to appear in my slide location. Thank you

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

bfex

Ok,I have tried everything but its not displaying the 2 images i added properly using the built in slide..can u set the 2 new images in my slide to replace the default one?

bfex

I really need this slide stuff to be sort out urgently.I have inserted 2 new pix in a slide but is not expanding

bfex

I have 3 pictures uploaded mm1,mm3,and mm3 i want them to slide on the homepage

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

bfex

The slide height is now looking too big I was thinking we agreed to change only the background static image size to full wide and allow the slide images in the middle?

themex
    themex

bfex

Kindly allowed the featured profile as it is on the homepage

themex
    themex

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.