Manual shop creation by superadmin only

Themes Forums Makery WordPress Theme Manual shop creation by superadmin only

• Author

nallini

hi

i would like to set it up so that all new accounts are buyers only, and shops can be created manually only by superadmin, after which the person logging in can setup and run the shop and respond to orders etc.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

nallini

Yes the reviewing option is great. But I dont want the non shop owners to see the Shop links in their profile. Is there any way to hide that ? So that only the ones who have opened a shop can see that option? Is there any way to do that?

nallini

basically, the users will of two kinds – those who purchase only and those who can purchase and have shops. The blog authors can be drawn from either group….please advise on a way to list the user names and links to profiles of each of these… when going through the demo, i’d seen a list of authors but i cant seem to kind that page.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

nallini

Okay, thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.