Matching criteria

Themes Forums LoveStory WordPress Theme Matching criteria

• Author

bfex

Under my slide where we have a man looking for a woman, I want to add other items rather than age and gender e.g.

Country,religion,height and other items. how do i do that? or do we need to change that plugin?

bfex

Can I have a response? I have other problems like i set Featured Profiles showing only 3 profiles on my homepage i want 6 profiles to show because i removed the success store on the left so the homepage is empty,I need urgent help

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

bfex

I sent you email kindly look into it

bfex

I will need to have these in the search

1. Age
    2. Gender
    3. Location
    4. Height
    5. Weight
    6.complexion
    7. Horoscope

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

bfex

Kindly check the email It has been almost 3 weeks now i did not get any of my issues solved, as u can see i was able to put 2 columns on the homepage and instead of 6 different profiles showing,it is repeating same profile twice on the homepage.i was latest members displaying automatically.

Kindly go to your email i drop you my details and 2 other issues unsolved

Thank you

themex
    themex

bfex

I Thank you for your help,When i tried to input anything in line 481 it is messing up the homepage, this searchable is the most important aspect of this project i was thinking u will impute it from ur end hence it is giving me error.I tried again now same problem

bfex

if the search will not solve our problem can you add new plugin there and remove the default on?

On the homepage i also deleted a user and now it is 5 profile displaying instead of 6

themex
    themex

bfex

The age is ok we can leave it the way it is.kindly input this for me in the search and i should be done

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: (Drop Down as in Data Page)
    4. BODY TYPE: Petite/Slender/Curvy/Average/Athletic/Full Figure/Extra Pounds
    5. SPOKEN LANGUAGE:English/French/Spanish/Italian/German/Portuguese/Arabic/Swahili/Chinese/Amharic/Other
    6. RELIGION: Christian/Muslim/Hindu/Jewish/Budhist/Pagan/Atheist/Other
    7. OCCUPATION: Student/Volunteer/Self-Employed/Public Sector/Private Sector/Retiree/Other
    8. EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: Any/High School/College/University/Post Graduate

If its not possible can we add a third part advanced search plugin?

themex
    themex

bfex

I am not talking about on profile page i am talking about on the homepage search where u have I am man looking for a woman. after age I want these added

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: (Drop Down as in Data Page)
    4. BODY TYPE: Petite/Slender/Curvy/Average/Athletic/Full Figure/Extra Pounds
    5. SPOKEN LANGUAGE:English/French/Spanish/Italian/German/Portuguese/Arabic/Swahili/Chinese/Amharic/Other
    6. RELIGION: Christian/Muslim/Hindu/Jewish/Budhist/Pagan/Atheist/Other
    7. OCCUPATION: Student/Volunteer/Self-Employed/Public Sector/Private Sector/Retiree/Other
    8. EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: Any/High School/College/University/Post Graduate

then click my spouse hope u understand now

themex
    themex

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.