Mobile responsive problem

Themes Forums Makery WordPress Theme Mobile responsive problem

• Author
    themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Curtisbone

sorry about late reply.
    yes I want to hide all country field on my website. since I will be operating within Nigeria only. also want to add a list of nigerian states dropdown in profile that user can select from and then fill out city.
    i have sent my wp login to the email. thank you.

for the email smtp set up, i added email path and chose the option send mail through wordpress php and the test worked. is it the right way or do i fill out the other options to achieve what I want?

Curtisbone

every email is working fine now except when vendor uploads new item, admin does not get notification to be able to approve product from wp dashboard. can this be fixed?
    also seller does not get notification of approved items for sale.

i also want to remove swift code in earnings section. is there no way to make sellers payout details be saved so that user does not need to keep rentering same info everytime?

furthermore, when seller requests withdrawal , admin gets no email and when withdrawal approved, seller gets no notification. why?

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.