Not all text is visible in sidebar

Themes Forums Midway WordPress Theme Not all text is visible in sidebar

• Author

michkab

Hi,
    I have a problem, I changed the titels in the sidebar and some are not showing up but are still clickable.
    http://haroldtest.freesite.host/?page_id=280
    It’s on the left, between “√©quipe local” and “les repas” and also under “les repas”.

Thx!

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

michkab

Thanks, I could fix it but now I have another problem.
    In the different sections, under the description it’s written the shortcode:

[/five_twelfths_last] but I’m “scared” that if I remove it, it will remodel everything.

Second problem is in the “Voyage Zamin Travel” section, I changed the link in the “Nos Tours” button but when I click it, it doesn’t redirect.

Thx

michkab

One more thing how can I put the flags of polylang next to contact?
    I can only put them under site logo.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

michkab

Thanks for your answer.

I’m doing the website in 4 languages with polylang, for the normal pages I can easily create them in the 4 languages but for the tours, I don’t know how to asign each tour to the correct language.

themex
    themex

michkab

I’m sorry to bother you so much, i’m debuting.

I have 1 problem with the colors in english when I hover over the menu. The text dissapears while I don’t have that problem with the other languages.

http://hpics.li/99aaf34
    http://hpics.li/583f107

thx

themex
    themex

michkab

thx for your help!

Now I have another problem :/
    On the desktop website, I can see the flags of the different languages I propose however whenI go on mobile, no flags so I can’t change languages.

I tried to find answers online but can’t find a solution.

themex
    themex

michkab

thanks!

michkab

is it possible to translate the find the perfect tour widget in 3 or 4 different languages?

michkab

On the home page there are 4 colums with random tours. I created a promotions category and I only want it to show on the home page. What codes should I add?

thx

michkab

In tours pages I put the text in fullwith and the picture becomes big too.
    How can I reduce the size of the pictures?

I’m almost finished!

themex
    themex

michkab

I changed my mind & I will put smaller pictures.

But now in tours I put in [two_third] [/two_third] and it doesn’t work

example: http://haroldtest.freesite.host/tour/la-route-de-la-soie-15-jours/

michkab

Also I can’t add a question form, there is no shortcode to add it while there is a form to make it.

themex
    themex

michkab

thx!

now I still can’t find the place where I can translate for each language the “find the perfect tour” widget. Since it’s in the theme option, it doesn’t show with polylang.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.