Pay To Access Site During Sign-Up

Themes Forums LoveStory WordPress Theme Pay To Access Site During Sign-Up

• Author

ConnorMarc

Hi,

Is it possible to setup the site such that the visitor has to pay first before they can access the site?

Or simply pay during the registration process?

Whatever comes close to any of the above should suffice.

Let me know.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

ConnorMarc

I see what you mean.

A few questions…

1. Are there any membership plugins that can work with this theme? I’m specifically asking if there’s a plugin that can work to assign roles to the various members created by this theme and control access that way.
    2. Is there a way to connect these created packages w/WooCommerce (the goal would be to control the access, etc. via WooCommerce)
    3. Can a pop-up plugin work with this? I notice that the URL for the memberships is /memberships/36/ I’m thinking that installing a plugin that can be setup to only show on specific page/s can be set to show up on this page and act as the notification to the registered member to purchase a package in order to do what we want them to do.
    4. Is there a redirection plugin that works with this theme? Perhaps if any of the above would work, can redirect them to the shop page to select and purchase their package.

I have another question, but will create a new support ticket for this one.

Thanks

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

ConnorMarc

1. Well, we don’t care about those messaging limitations, so I’ve set all them to same. We really just want the options to do as I previously described and asked. So from your response it seems that will work. We’re thinking about using the “Paid Memberships Pro” plugin, https://wordpress.org/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/
    What do you think?

2. Good. And what happens if a member purchases a package directly from the /shop/ page?

3. Excellent. Any recommended plugins?

4. Great. Any recommended plugins?

themex
    themex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.