Please remove the messaging service for me

Themes Forums LoveStory WordPress Theme Please remove the messaging service for me

• Author

Please i have sent in a message via your profile on themeforest, I need you to remove the messaging service of the theme for me. I am waiting for changes because i sent you my login informations and as you promised to take care of it after i purchase the theme. Please i am waiting. Thank you

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Okay thank you, i noticed when am on a page, the menu is highlighted, that is fine by me but how can i change the color to red?

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Thank you so much for taking care of that for me and the message service. God bless you.

Hello good morning, I think the search on the homepage has stopped working. Please check. What do i do?

Good day, i was able to figure out the search issue, but please do you know any translation plugin i can use for your theme so as to make users be able to translate the website easily? Thank you

themex
    themex

Good day, Please i need your help. You once helped me to add my translation plugin on the footer of my website and i really appreciate you for that. Please due to the location of the plugin most people don’t easily notice it there. And i had to change the translation plugin too because it does not carry flags with it languages so it is not easily to understand. Now i have deleted the plugin and i just want you to remove the code that i gave you from my footer because now it just appear as a text on the footer. You helped me to edit the footer code and added it then and my plugin was working well. But now i will like to know, If i can maybe add you can help me add my new translation plugin right on top of the Membership Search bar on the homepage, exactly on top of “Hello, I am a” if it can be on the top of the red bar at that left. I will be really happy because then it will be easily seen. Now i also have it floating on top of the menu though. Here is the code for the translator <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gtranslate]‘); ?> I will be waiting for your response. Thank you

themex
    themex

Thank you so much, I have seen it and it not very easy to use because it is a drop down and it currently hide some of the countries like Italy and others below. But please is it possible to be next to the logo, Like to be in between the Logo and the Home menu button? I am really sorry to trouble you this much for this. And one last thing, how do i make those that signup get notification on their email after they signup? Thank you so much

themex
    themex

Thank you so much, I appreciate your support. God bless you and your team.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.