Possibility to have 1 Buy all button

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Possibility to have 1 Buy all button

• Author

Dave

Hello,

I use the Academy theme for almost 20 courses, which you can buy for a small price. I would love to have a possibility for a user to buy them all in one button click and be subscribed to them all. Could this be done in any way?

I could think of 1 way, make 1 new course and duplicate all lessons. Then put all these lessons under it. But that would be a bit too much work (and create a course with more than 200 lessons).

Thank you!

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Dave

Thank you very much for the fast reply! Okay, I think option 2 is the way to go.

I am trying to understand the workings of the system here. With the theme, you have products (backend) and courses (frontend), which are linked. By subscribing to 1 course frontend, you are buying the product ‘behind’ it. So if I would have made the underlying shop visible to the frontend and let a person buy a Product X linked to Course x, he would automatically also gain access to Course X?

So if I make a bundle of all products and let people buy it through a link, they would indeed be able to access all courses? Or do I have to manually add their account to the courses?

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.