Profile Empty for all registered users

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Profile Empty for all registered users

• Author

Warren

Hi,

When an user is registered in my website, their profile is empty. It shows a msj “Sorry, no posts matched your search. Try again with some different keywords.” when you clic the profile page.

http://gvenom.com

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Warren

Hi,

I did what you suggest but the problem persist. I donĀ“t know if have something to be with the ecommerce

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Warren

I saw that is working now. What do you did?

themex
    themex

Warren

mmm, ok. Well thanks for your support and time

chrisman

As an addon, I’m having the same problem. In my case, I’ve narrowed it down to the iThemes Security plugin. It has to do with htaccess read/write rules that the iThemes plugin controls. This plugin used to be called Better WP Security. For now, I’m disabling that plugin.

Warren

Oh, good to know. I use the same plugin. It is active and now everything is working fine

habland

Referring back a couple of years to chrisman’s post, if authors have a zero post count, iThemes Security can conflict when the following option is checked as a security measure:

iThemes Security > WordPress Tweaks > Disable Extra User Archives

themex
    themex

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.