Questions

Themes Forums Midway WordPress Theme Questions

• Author

duongtiensy

1. How to create side bar of the tour?
    2. How to add more photos into the slide to the tour?
    3. How to create the popup window when click the button “Book Now” and “Ask a Question”?
    4. How to remove the “read more” button at the post?

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

duongtiensy

Hello I need your help by following questions please:
    1. I want to change the sentence “related tours” = “you may also like”
    2. By default “related tours” is H1 meta, but can I change it to H2 or H3 meta.

thank you

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

duongtiensy

thank you. I have made changes and it works perfect. but an other issue is all images i added to tour missing Alt meta tag. although when I added each of them i already put alt meta tag in.
    Thank you

themex
    themex

duongtiensy

hello
    my theme version now is 3.11 it that the latest version? If not, how can I update to the latest one.

thank you

themex
    themex

duongtiensy

I have a question please

why all emails send to my email account from contact from, question from, booking from sent to spam folder stead of inbox folder ?

Thank you

themex
    themex

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.