I’m providing courses with fixed duration. I have created a category and linked the course to the category. Then I created a plan and linked it to the category.
1. When I subscribe to the plan the courses are not automatically added to my profile. I have to manually click on the plant displayed in my profile and then enroll for the courses manually. Is there a way we can automatically enroll the user to the courses when they subscribe to a plan?
2. Also, when I subscribe to multiple plans, only the last plan that I subscribed is displayed. It doesn’t display all my active plans under My Profile.
3. When I click on the link “My Orders” under my profile, it lists all the orders. However, when I click on the order number to view the order, it displays a blank page.
Appreciate if you could help me with these issues.
For point 1, will you be able to share the code snippet so that I can apply the changes myself? Will these changes be lost if I update the template in future?
For point 2, I linked each course to a plan to control the duration as the course itself does not have a duration to be set. With this case, I will have people enrolling to different courses at different times(not necessarily at once).
However, when they enroll for the second course, they are losing access to the first course. Will using Woo Subscriptions plugin help with my case? My requirement is I want to allow people to enroll for different courses individually at different times and each course access should expire after 6 months of enrollment to the respective course. I also want to create certain combinations of these courses for which I’m currently using the plans to link these combinations.
Is there a way to set the access to a course expire after 6 months or allow users to have multiple plans active by making some coding changes?
For point 3, the order file was missing in the template woocommerce folder. I copied it and it is working fine now.
Hello, is it possible to apply for course without going through plan. This is because I want people to pay per course and not by plan. Or if it is possible to subscribe to more than one course and still have access to other ones.
1. This works but the file location and line number has changed in the latest template.
2. I have many courses so creating a combination of all of them will be difficult. Will using Woocommerce Subscriptions plugin solve my problem? My requirement is, I want to allow users to enroll for different courses and each course has a fixed duration. I also create combo courses by combining any 2 courses and when they subscribe they should get access to the courses in the plan. The users should be able to enroll for multiple courses and multiple plans.
Thanks in advance!
Could you share the code snippet to apply the time limit option to courses so that I can apply it myself? Since these changes will be lost when we update the template in future, I’d like to apply the code changes myself.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.