Register Button Missing from header and Save Button missing on item page

Themes Forums Makery WordPress Theme Register Button Missing from header and Save Button missing on item page

• Author

tayasomes

Having a few problems setting up my website:
    1. The register button is not on the header like in the demo, I did import the demo so I am not sure where to edit this and add that button. The only button in the upper right corner is “Sign In” button. No “Register” button or “my account” button unless I sign in then I can see the “my account” button.

2. I watched the “how to add a variable product” video I found in this forum. But when I go to add an item there is no “save” button, only a “Submit for Review” button is visible at the bottom of the add item page. So I can not add variable items because I can not “save” the attributes I put in so that I can then add the variables.

Any help would be appreciated!

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

tayasomes

Thank you!

1. That worked.
    2. That’s a bummer, I guess I will just have to forgo reviewing items before they are published.

Another question:

I have setup paypal addaptive payments. It doesn’t seem to be pulling the sellers email and commission rate and putting it into the product paypal adaptive addition. I can’t manually go and add the sellers email on each product every time they post a new product, especially since I won’t be approving products. How can I get the sellers email to add to the addaptive payments receiver list. There is an error at checkout, and I believe it’s because the 2nd receiver (ie: the seller) email/commission rate is not being input into the paypal addaptive payments feature. Any insight?

Thanks for your help.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.