Registration Doesn't Work Properly/Consistently

Themes Forums LoveStory WordPress Theme Registration Doesn't Work Properly/Consistently

• Author

ConnorMarc

Hi,

I’m noticing that the “Register” button doesn’t always work, leaning on usually not. Like 80/20 not working at this point. The circle just keeps circling in the tab favicon area and nothing happens, essentially freezing.

What causes that?

1. Am I able to have that “Register” button go to a specific URL that I have a registration page setup? If so, do you have a recommended plugin to use for this? I’m currently using the “Buddypress Members Only”, which basically restricts access to all pages except those you determine for non-logged-in members. However, the problem I’m referring to was actually happening before I implemented that plugin.

Please advise.

Willing to share WordPress admin access w/you, I believe you still have access to the site drjonline.net

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

ConnorMarc

Thanks for the code. I’ll use it if I feel I need to.

About the AJAX thing, any way to resolve that?

ConnorMarc

Confirmed from my host, which is SiteGround.

There’s no server side blocking AJAX requests.

Please advise.

If you need access, let me know.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

ConnorMarc

This is really weird, because every time I’ve tried today, it’s lagged.
    So you created 10-20 dummy registrations?

themex
    themex

ConnorMarc

Thanks so much, I see and know that you checked and tested.
    I got around it by changing the code to use a static login/registration page.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.