Responsive not working

Themes Forums Midway WordPress Theme Responsive not working

• Author

auherotravel

Dear Sirs

I need your help regarding the responsive feature of my website. I have been using midway theme, but ever since I made some modifications on my site, the responsive feature is not working any more and the layout on mobile phone and tablets is no longer user friendly…
    My site is here: https://authentic-romania.com/
    If you open it on smartphone, you will see what I mean
    Please help me to make it responsive again but keeping this layout. I know that if I use the default ”tours” shortcut it will work, but I want to use the layout I have now because is more efficient for google rankings
    Thank you and I hope you can help me!
    Best regards
    Alina

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

auherotravel

Thank you for your answer. I had someone work on my website to optimize it, but after that I noticed that the responsive ability of my site was broken.
    Can you give me a hint how to make it responsive again without restoring the original settings? I want to keep this design but have it responsive too
    Do you think you can help me, please? :)

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.