Shop products (4 displayed blank) n text/background is white / white

Themes Forums Makery WordPress Theme Shop products (4 displayed blank) n text/background is white / white

• Author

kothrudwp

Hi there,

Have 2 issues,
    1) The shops have products but they shop level 4 products display is all blank. Not sure why? Search around but cant figure out..
    2) When I try to put shop level description, the text / background both are white… not sure why.

Appreciate your advice.

regards,
    parag

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

kothrudwp

Thanks team. Problem (2) listed above is no more and was due to Visual Composer plugin disabled.
    For (1) issue, i am still unable to see any link with any 3rd party plugins.
    Appreciate your assistance to look into it. I am emailing access details to your email id shortly.
    thanks,
    parag

kothrudwp

Hello team,

Has my email reached you? Looks like your mail server bounced back. Kindly confirm. I dropped email with login details last wednesday 7pm, IST.

thanks n regards,
    parag

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

kothrudwp

Hello Ihor n team,

Thanks team. Problem (2) listed above is no more and was due to Visual Composer plugin disabled.
    For (1) issue, i am still unable to see any link with any 3rd party plugins.
    Appreciate your assistance to look into it. I am emailing access details to your email id shortly.

Need urgent assistance please.

thanks,
    parag

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.