Shops not showing up / shipping setting issues

Themes Forums Makery WordPress Theme Shops not showing up / shipping setting issues

• Author

jacobtimothy

Hi, just setting up my site for a launch in a few days and there are a few issues. Don’t know if it’s a bug or if I’ve got some options wrong.

Firstly, when I try to visit a shop, clicking through from any link (front end or back end), it says ‘no posts found’. I can view individual items but when I try to visit the shop they belong too, it can’t find it. It’s the same for both of the two shops I have on the site.

Secondly, apparently sellers can set up shipping from the front end but I can’t find the shipping options section from one either of those two seller accounts when logged in on the front end. I have ‘Disable Custom Shipping’ on theme options unchecked, and have set up preliminary shipping classes etc.

Thanks for your help.

jacobtimothy

Also, how can I add an extra payment withdrawal option for example ‘cash payment’? I have about 30 sellers lined up to set up shop once the site goes live and they’re mostly local so might want to pick up cash from my physical shop. Thank you!

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

jacobtimothy

Thanks for your response. I tried disabling all plugins except woocommerce and set that structure but it still returns ‘page not found’. It’s directing me to my domain/shop/shop name.

If you like I can send you temporary access to check it, the site currently has a coming soon plugin so you can only view the site once loggen in as a user. Thanks.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

jacobtimothy

Done, you should have an email from Artcy.eu adding you as an administrator. All plugins are currently disabled except for WooCommerce and Maintanance Mode by SeedProd. If you need to disable the coming soon page for a few minutes for any reason I don’t mind. Once you’re logged in from the backend you should be able to view the frontend as a logged in administrator. Thanks.

jacobtimothy

Yet another question. (This is so useful, maybe I should have purchased extended support after all!) Say I set my minimum and maximum commission rates at 86% and 88% respectively, as some users will get a different rate. Will the system automatically assign the higher or lower rate to new sellers? Of course I will approve shops manually so it’s not a big deal, I can manually change them too, but just wondering what’s default.

themex
    themex

jacobtimothy

Thanks, that makes sense!

But I can still manually allow some sellers to receive 88% even before they hit the revenue mark, right? I want to give sellers who join from the launch a better rate regardless of sales.

With a gift card plugin, if someone pays with their gift card, will the relevant credit still be added to the seller’s balance, or will the system only credit them based on the actual transaction value?

jacobtimothy

Sorted the gift card thing, never mind that.

Is there any way for the site administrator to add funds to a seller’s account balance from the back end?’

And another issue just found: From the front end when I click on My Account < My Orders, it returns ‘page not found’.

themex
    themex

jacobtimothy

Thanks a lot, hopefully that will be it for now!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.