Shortcodes

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Shortcodes

• Author

stellarjp

Hello,

I am having issues with the short code for courses. It is not displaying anything on the page once entered.
    This is being placed on an internal server so I would not be able to provide access to look at it..

It did however work 2 days ago so I do not think this would be an issue.
    The only edit to the code so far is as seen here;
    http://themextemplates.com/forums/reply/reply-to-quiz-short-answers-box-how-to-make-it-larger/

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

stellarjp

Ah I see that the issue would be in not having feature images set. I need to resolve the inability to upload images and then test this.

Thank you for responding :)

Is there any documentation on filtering courses? The simple [Courses] code lists all recent, but I have courses in different categories, and I would like to filter by category. Once upon a time this worked I think
    [courses number="3" columns="3" order="date" category="pragmatic-rollouts"] I think, but it’s not showing anything now.
    Also, is it possible to not show pricing? I am planning a generic page, and I want the courses shortcode to then link to the specific courses where the pricing is shown, along with some explanation.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Ihor, thanks for the info. I never knew about the Shortcode editor because it’s only in Visual mode, which so jacks up html formatting (or did) that I stopped using it.

As for the price, I don’t want to hide it globally, just in this one very specific instance. Can this be done inline, rather than with CSS that affects everything?

Thanks!
    Gordon

themex
    themex

Works a treat! Thanks Ihor. And Happy New Year.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.