Show shop category in products list

Themes Forums Makery WordPress Theme Show shop category in products list

• Author

makelabsrl

Hi,
    I would like to add a marker (different title -or shop name- color, badge, icon before the name of the product,… any tipe of marking really) in order to differentiate the products in the shop page (the page I’m referring to is http://themextemplates.com/demo/makery/items/ in your demo) depending on the shop category.

To better explain, i have “normal” shop and “pro” shop (where “normal” and “pro” are shop categories).
    If a product is published by a “normal” shop, when a client search the products, he will see the product name in blue; if a product is published by a “pro”, the product name will be, for example, red. I want all the product to be shown together, not in different pages, nor I want to create different product category to filter them by.

There’s a way to do this? If not, can you suggest a plugin to do it? Or where I can make code editing (for example, associate a css class to the shop name, or the product name in a certain shop category, so it will be shown in different color? I can make simple code changes if required)?
    As said before, the marker to differentiate it could be anything at all, I just think color would be the easiest to add, but a badge (maybe on the product image?) would be preferable if at all possible.

Thank you and have a nice day

makelabsrl

Another thing, it is possible to limit the number of products a user can put in his shop depending on the shop category?
    For example, “normal” shop can only put 5 products total (he will need to take off the site a product in order to put another online), while a “pro” shop can put online as many products as he want, but he will have to pay a fee in order to put them online (not for every sale, but to publish them), a tot for every product put online. Basically they will buy the “space” to put them online.

Can we use the “membership” in order to do this?

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

makelabsrl

Thank you for the answer. About point 1, I’ll look into it and see what I can do, about point 2, is there any tutorial on how to set things up as requested? Becouse I cannot find them. If you can provide a link for me.

Thanks again

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

makelabsrl

Thank you, now I’ve imposted the memberships as we wanted. But is it possible to show them only to the users who have a certain shop category (for example, the “normal” users can’t see it, but the “private shop owner” users can?

And a couple of other things…
    1. can you change the fields asked during the login? For example adding some?
    2. can you make it so the field “Name” in the “shop creation” automatically insert the user name inserted during the registration? Or just bypass the shop creation and automatically make anyone that register able to sell things on our site?
    3. can we show a category of products in the homepage? Like the featured product, but based on a category we define ourself.

Thank you

themex
    themex

makelabsrl

Hi again, thank you for all the answers. Just another thing, it is possible (regarding the membership) to actually block the user from adding more products? Because, upon testing it, I just found out that the user can add as many as he wants, but all the product published by the particular shop can’t be found in the store if the user insert more than allowed by the current membership they have. It should stop the user from adding more, or at least told him to delete some product if he wanted to add more… is there a way to do something like this?

Or, better yet, can we use membership to sell a “space” for an article that can be used only once? For example, if a user buy 10 “places” he can only put 10 articles. If he delete one, they would have to buy more spaces. Hope I have been clear about what I mean :)

Thank you again, and sorry for the many questions :)

themex
    themex

HERBS

Hello,
    is it possible to see in a same page all products from a shop category ? (only products).

HERBS

Hello,

We are creating a market place and want to filter by city. A client should first choose a city and after a category of product from this city. Is it possible?

themex
    themex

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.