Subscriptions Losing Sync

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Subscriptions Losing Sync

• Author

samirbridi

Hi Ilhor,

For some reason, some students signing their plan are being deleted from their accounts, and since I can not manually set the time, only those already pre-ready (1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year), it ends up some students who have already had 3 months of access, I have to put back 1 year again, in the case of the annual purchase.
    What could be happening? This has been happening for some time, and more and more often.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

samirbridi

Ihor, I do not use any signature extensions, just the theme itself.
    Over time, I know it is not possible, just because many students are simply being excluded from the plans, even before the deadline ends. And this has been happening in all kinds, being 1 year, 6 months, 3 months, 1 month … What could be causing this?

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

samirbridi

Ilhor,

I can not reproduce this error, it just happens with random users, it’s not with everyone. I do not know how to solve this, because the files, none have been modified.

themex
    themex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.