Subscriptions – Monthly Payment

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Subscriptions – Monthly Payment

• Author

dennsi

Hi,

I would like to sell some of my courses with monthly recurring payments only.

From what I understand the subscriptions feature enables only to purchase a bundle of courses for a one time payment, right?

So, would it be possible to grant access based on recurring payments by using some plug-in (e.g. Woocommerce Subscriptions)? And how would the theme react if said plug-ins would report a failure to pay? So, let’s say, someone pays month 1, but doesn’t pay month 2. Would there be any reaction on the side of the theme?

Would the usage of Woocommerce Subscriptions require any additional coding?

Thanks,
    Dennsi :)

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

dennsi

Thank you very much, Themex. That sounds great. Just one more question:

Woocommerce subscription allows that a membership is “suspended” for a while if someone doesn’t pay an installment on time. Would this be considered by the theme as well?

I just would like to avoid that if someone pays late, their their data (e.g. results from quizzes) will be deleted.

Thanks again,
    Dennsi :)

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

dennsi

Ok, perfect. Thank you :-) (y)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.