Terms and Conditions — why is the checkbox NOT a required field?

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Terms and Conditions — why is the checkbox NOT a required field?

• Author

javacafe

This may be a Woocommerce (or a payment gateway) issue rather than a Themex/Academy theme matter. I am not knowledgeable about WP/Woocommerce to be sure. But, let me bring it up anyway.

In my Dashboard, under WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout pages, I have set “Terms and conditions” to be linked to the appropriate page.

During the checkout process, the link for “terms & conditions” (please the bottom-most line in the accompanying image) works exactly as expected — it opens up a new window/tab with the appropriate page.

But, the checkbox itself does not behave as expected. If the chosen method of payment is PayPal and the checkbox is unchecked, it returns the appropriate error message. But, if the chosen method of payment is Stripe, then the unchecked checkbox does not stop the credit card entry box from popping up.

Seems like this is a bug. But, I’m not sure where. If anyone knows the remedy, please let me know.

Thanks,

JC.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.