Testimonial pictures at course page?

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Testimonial pictures at course page?

• Author

hejhopp

Hi!
    When I put in testimonials at a course page, the pictures look strange? Large pixels and on mobile the pictures disappear almost, but the round picture squares remains.
    How can I solve this?
    BR
    Jocke

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

hejhopp
    themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

hejhopp

Thanks!
    It works.
    But it does not work on a mobile though. The testimonial pictures disappear there. See this link. http://yesbridge.se/kurs/forelasning-workshop/.
    What can I do about it?

Can I somehow put my testimonials besides each other instead of above each other.
    I have tried to do it here. http://yesbridge.se. It looks good. But the resposiveness does not work good on safari, for example. If you enlarge and minimize the window a couple of times the testimonials place themselves in a strange way.
    Any ideas here?

Is it possible to make the buttons more responsive. They don’t fit good to ipad and mobile. Any ideas?

Thanks for great support!
    BR
    Joakim

themex
    themex

hejhopp

Okej thanks!
    But now the testimonial pictures got square shape instead?
    BR
    Joakim

themex
    themex

hejhopp

Ok thanks,
    But when I remove that code my background picture on the course pages don’t fill up the whole site. ? Can I both get full background picture and round pictures?

My certificate has also disappeared now after the changes I have made. What do you think have happened? http://yesbridge.se/certificate/32301/
    Any tips for me there?

BR
    Joakim

themex
    themex

hejhopp

Hi!
    I made a BIG mistake now. I pushed the restore button at the theme options site. And everything disappeared and my whole site changed a lot. Can I restore the code and options that I had before somehow?
    Thanks.

And about your latest respons..
    Don’t understand exactly what to remove and add now?
    Too many codes..

BR
    Joakim

hejhopp

Hi again.

I contacted my web host and they had a back up so it is ok now.

But still don’t really understand what code to add and what to remove? And can not see the certificate still.

Thanks for you patient.
    BR
    Joakim

themex
    themex

hejhopp

Hi again. Thank you.

!. Great tips.

2. Still the testimonial pictures get the square instead of round shape, also with this new code. Any more suggestions? Anything I should remove. My styling code now looks like this in total:

.header-options,.header-navigation {padding-top:1em;}
    .site-header {padding-bottom:2em;}
    .embedded-video { padding-bottom:51.68%;}
    .embedded-video.border {
    border: 2px solid #ccc;
    }
    .featured-content .testimonial-image .substrate:after {display:none;}
    @media handheld, only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .featured-content .testimonial-image .substrate {width:100%;}
    }
    }}
    .course-description > .widget-title {display:beskrivning;}
    .featured-content .substrate {display:none;}
    .featured-content {background-size:cover;}

3. the certificate works fine now. Great.

BR
    Joakim

themex
    themex

Ihor, is there any documentation on testimonials and the current version of Academy Theme? I made the mistake of buying a testimonials plugin and now realize I am much better of using the built in stuff if I can revise the CSS to get this effect
    https://www.pragmaticpraxis.com

Plus some additional fields. Ideally I would like to be able to list title, company, emails and social media links as separate lines next to the image. Is that possible with the built-in testimonials?

themex
    themex

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.