Theme question

Themes Forums Makery WordPress Theme Theme question

• Author

outlaw386

Hi Ihor.

This is just a General theme question since you don’t have a general topic area. I was wondering if you are working on any new themes maybe some kind of freelance/job theme or classified theme but like offerup and let go.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

outlaw386

Ok cool. Can’t wait to see what new theme you release.

outlaw386

Can you give any hint what kind of theme you will you be working on? just trying to think if I should wait for it.

As right now I’m searching for a good classified theme or jobs/freelance theme. I like your themes because they are coded well and you don’t need many third party plugins to run them.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

outlaw386

That sounds like a good idea I’m no hurry for a theme just browsing around most job and classified themes require you to purchase third party plugins which can get expensive especially the WP job manager plugins woocommerce extensions etc I have no problem waiting for your theme I’m also looking for a services theme but where people can post offers for services kind of like taskrabbit.com or takl.com either way I’m excited to see what you come up with.

outlaw386

Hi, hows your new theme coming along? you think it might be released in another month or two.

Thanks

themex
    themex

outlaw386

Is the plan still to release a services market theme? that is the theme I have been looking for but none are good so hope to get yours if you’re working on such a theme.

themex
    themex

outlaw386

Hi Ihor, have you started work on this theme yet?

themex
    themex

outlaw386

Ok I understand. If you find such a theme can you let me know? because the theme you described before is the one I want but can’t find such a theme.

Thanks

themex
    themex

outlaw386

The Theme you described before. marketplace focused on services and without shops was one I have been looking for a long time I have searched on themeforrest but haven’t found such a theme

There are a few themes out there like this but are poorly coded with lots of bugs or not supported well. Themeforrest doesn’t have any.

outlaw386

Hi Ihor,

Have you found any themes like this yet? Or have you begun work on it.

themex
    themex

outlaw386

Ok yes I’ve checked themeforrest doesn’t have any type of microjob/services theme.

Before you told me you were thinking about creating a marketplace for services that sounds like perfect theme for what I’m looking for but haven’t found it on themeforrest.

I have seen other similar themes on other sites but they are full of bugs I think if you create such a theme it will do well as it will be a first such theme on themeforrest.

Looking forward to seeing new themes you release.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.