translate, Profile Search, payment interface

Themes Forums LoveStory WordPress Theme translate, Profile Search, payment interface

• Author

shawnshan

Hi, Themex,

Thanks for your amazing work.

I have several question when I was testing it on my localhost.

1) How to translate the words showed in the front end. I want to use it in another language. For example, “Successful Stories” and “Featured Profiles” on Home page (by the way, is it possible to add links to these two?), “Hello, I’m…………”

2) How to add more fields for “Profile Search”?

3) How to disable post comments?

4)Is the payment interface been integrated? What should I do next to fulfill the real transaction process?

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated

Best regards

Shawn

shawnshan

5) Is there a way to let the users have themselves registered first before they can check the pages of my websites?

Thanks in advance.

shawnshan

Sorry, but there are three more:

6) I’ve registered some users, but why aren’t they showed in “Profiles”?

7) In the register page, are only English names allowed? After I type other language characters for name, it pops up”Invalid character used in username”.

8) I use one user A to send message to B. B can see the number of messages, but he can’t view it or open it. Why?

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

shawnshan

Hi, thanks for your reply.

For 2), just now I create field “Photos”, then I delete it. Then the back end displays: http://i.imgur.com/1BuMTS3.png

And the front end shows: http://i.imgur.com/eAMjl96.png

Now I wanna cry.

Help me.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

shawnshan

hi,

I just reinstalled your theme. Now I’ll never touch that part again until you release fixed version.

Best regards

shawnshan

Hi, themex,

regarding 4. I have successfully created price for membership as did in your demo. But after I click “sign up now” button, it give me a page with nothing. Anything I should fix it to make it a real transaction with Paypall, Credit Card…?

Thanks in advance

themex
    themex

shawnshan

Got it. Thanks a lot.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.