Translating Themes

Themes Forums Everest WordPress Theme Translating Themes

• Author
    themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

byjessica1

Hello themex,

My problem is that I don´t see the en_US.mo file, I only have the en_US.po which I renamed to es_ES.po but it is not working

Can you advise me please

byjessica1

I also add to make clear my last question that when I saved some translatiosn using Poedit

3. Click “Save”, you will see that en_US.mo file has appeared in the same folder.

This did not happen

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

byjessica1

Thanks for the rapid replay but that file is not generate yet, I still only the es_ES.po file in /wp-content/themes/midway/languages.

But  I do have the es_ES.mo file in /wp-content/languages. Do I have to copy this file into /wp-content/themes/midway/languages?

themex
    themex

byjessica1

Thanks a lot for your help…. Now is perfect

vdarend

Thnx

lsmith1974

I have downloaded POEdit from the link you shared above (several times), however, when I click on it to Run the program it does not do anything.

Do you have another option?

Thank you,

themex
    themex

Hello Themex.  I am ahving a similar issue however i followed all the steps above and when it came time to upload my saved language file form my desktop to the filemanager on the hosting site it would not let me select a US_En.po or mo to be uploaded.  Thoughts on what the problem may be?

themex
    themex

franzruchti

hi

i have a problem with the language change to german….

i made:

1. i translated local the file en_US.po in the program POEditor
    2. i go to “export” and choise select typ “po”
    3. then i safe it again as a select typ “mo” (right? it will not automatically create…..)
    4. re-write to de_DE.po and de_DE.mo
    5. Upload this files to the/ wp-content/yourtheme/languages folder
    6. i change in the wp-config.php from WPLANG to “de_DE”

Nothing happens……can you help?  do you have perhaps the files de_De.po and de_De.mo…or do you make premium support…

themex
    themex

franzruchti

hi themex

thank you very much for your great answer! i’m very happy now! thank you, that you answer my question so fast (weekend!!). thanky you!

franz ruchti

MihaiCristea

Hi themex,

I have a problem with your theme, some links are not appearing in the language which i put. Can you help me with this? Please tell me where i can send the user and pass to check it.

Thanks.

Mihai

themex
    themex

MihaiCristea

I sent an email from alex.mavrodineanu@paginiaurii.ro , please when you have time, to have a look.

Thanks.

Eridux

Does anyone have a French .po file?

themex
    themex

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.