Transparency of Links + Number of Stories per page

Themes Forums LoveStory WordPress Theme Transparency of Links + Number of Stories per page

• Author

ConstantV

Hi,

We have 2 questions, please.

A) Context: The Menu links are no longer transparent…
    Question: How can we re-obtain the original effect, with seeing the BG image behind through the link, like on the original?

B) Context: Stories…
    Question 1) As for the Profiles per page under Theme Options, where can we control the number of stories showing per page (on Stories page of course)?

Question 2) We have 11 Love Stories, and only 9 appear on a first page and none on the second one (Page not found result)… Any advice?

Question 3) Love Stories on Homepage – Can we control the number of Love Stories appearing on the Homepage?

Thanks in advance.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

ConstantV

Thanks for your answers. Only that…

1. .header-menu div > ul > li.current-menu-item > a {background-position:left top;}
    ===> We have tried the code into Child and Parent Style, but it still does not work…
    ===> I forget to mention that when we changed the Primary/Secondary colors at first, the transparency was still working. Curious, no?

2. ===> Under Reading it changes the number of Posts per page, but not the number of stories on Stories page. Still nine per page… Any other clue?

3. ===> OK, changing to all-stories worked fine. Thanks.

4. ===> Sorry, that was an easy one. Sometimes we just don’t see. Thanks again.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

ConstantV

Hi,

1. OK, I understand what you meant about the part of the BG. It is true, I did make a change on that image.
    Due to that I did put the bg-position to 500px 500px, and it’s working fine.

Suggestion: that effect is great, but would it be better to have a separate config option for the Link BG, thus allowing one to use only a part of that big image?
    Big image that could slow down the action of links, no?

2. Great, code working fine. But what a curious place to put a code line (LOL). I guest the next Theme update will show the stories option under Theme Options.

Thanks again for your very good support.

themex
    themex

ConstantV

OK, Thanks again for these precisions. You can close this ticket.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.