Update of woocommerce 3.0

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Update of woocommerce 3.0

• Author

johndebrito

As you are aware of wooCommerce has had a major update 3.0 when I updated my test site it completely froze up and had numerous error messages.
    There are also 3 more updates one is woocheckout field editor pro, WC vendors and WooCommerce PayPal Express Checkout Gateway. I do not want to update my life site until I get the okay that your Academy theme has been updated to Accommodate the update of woocommerce 3.0. Do you know when that might be and how we might get notified of the updates before we all update woocommerce and all start having problems? Thank you very much.
    Hope to hear from you soon
    John D

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

LDChamp

Has the Academy theme been updated to be compatible with the WooCommerce 3.0.* update?

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

johndebrito

Hi everyone I just downloaded the new update and it seems to work fine with woocommerce 3.0 here is the download page they gave me

We’d like to let you know that an update to your item Academy – Learning Management Theme by themex is now available in your Downloads page.

Remember: you need to be logged in to download the update.

https://themeforest.net/

themex
    themex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.