Using Testimonials shortcode inside Tabs shortcode – doesn't work

Themes Forums Academy WordPress Theme Using Testimonials shortcode inside Tabs shortcode – doesn't work

• Author

LDChamp

Is it possible to use the Testimonials shortcode inside the Tab shortcode?
    I would like to have a series of tabs on the product page in the description area at the top. One of the tabs I’d like to display is testimonials. But when I insert the testimonials shortcode into the content area, it alters the tab description and ultimately the tab formatting. Here is what shows:
    Testimonials”]Testimonials [testimonials number=”3″ order=”date” category=”37

where Testimonials is the name of the tab, and the testimonial shortcode starts with [testimonials ... ], but it all appears on one line as the name.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

LDChamp

Sorry if this wasn’t clear. This is the complete shortcode as it is on the edit page view, along with the Tab shortcode that precedes it:
    [tab title="Testimonials"]Testimonials [testimonials number="3" order="date" category="37"] [/tab]

As you can see it is formatted correctly. The earlier reference is what shows up on the actual page.

I have inserted the testimonials shortcode using ‘apostrophe’ instead of quote marks (“). As long as the apostrophe is used consistently throughout the inserted (nested) shortcode, it appears to work. Thanks for the workaround.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.