Which query or function is used for registration?

Themes Forums LoveStory WordPress Theme Which query or function is used for registration?

• Author

shridsan2010

Hi,
    Can you please help me to understand which query or function is used for registration? I am trying to add mobile field at registration form. I’ll add custom field in users table but not able to find which function/query is used.

Is that registerUser() function in lovestory/framework/classes/themex.user.php file? but didn’t find any insert query which updates new registration like in updateProfile function.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

shridsan2010

Thank you.
    Dose it mean wordpress allows only these $username, $password, $email fields in wp_create_user function and we cant add any custom field like below?

<?php wp_create_user( $username, $password, $email, $mobile ); ?>

Also, update_user_meta function used to update custom fields which user will save as part of myprofile update. But I’m trying to add custom field at registration page which should store in WP_users not in WP_metausers table.

Can you please confirm if understanding is correct and such requirement is possible since i have tried as below but didn’t work.(created phone field in form and wp_users table)

$user=wp_create_user($data['user_login'], $data['user_password'], $data['user_email'], $data['user_phone']);

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.