Withdrawal Questions

Themes Forums Makery WordPress Theme Withdrawal Questions

• Author

1. When customer makes a payment, I know that it will come to me, but am I supposed to have a bank account and paypal account in WordPress? Where is the money stored?
    2. If a seller ask for a withdrawal through SWIFT, how do I do it?
    3. I am planning on hiring people to do these withdrawals, is there a role that lets them do this? (For example, I can change a role of a shop manager to a rejected vendor) Is their a way I can set the people I hire to only see the withdrawals setting on WordPress and not the other settings, like the appearance or dashboard.
    4. Is there a way that I can “split” the sellers for my workers (for example, one of my workers deals with 5000 seller withdrawals, another deals with another 5000).Is there a way I can “split” the seller withdrawals for my workers? I know that it won’t be simple, I just need a LEAD. Can I do it through code? Do I have to do some creative stuff with my workers and the sellers on my site?
    I wish Paypal adaptive payments would work, but it isn’t so I have to resort to this. Until it does work, I’ll be doing these withdrawals.

Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it :)

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

1. How long does it take to process withdrawals?
    2. Can I send payments for withdrawals via WordPress, or would I have to go to my Paypal account or bank account to complete the withdrawals?
    3. Do you think it would be possible to process 25 million withdrawals?
    4. I was doing some research and you said somewhere in the comments, to build a site as big as ebay, you would need a bunch of “hosts,” what do you mean by this?
    5. What technical things do I need to build a website like ebay?
    I know questions 4 and 5 aren’t really makery related, but if you don’t mind it, please answer them and thanks for all the great support.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.