WooCommerce Error

Themes Forums Midway WordPress Theme WooCommerce Error

• Author

isosaya

Hi Themex support,

I am trying to add WooCOmmerce to my site, and I have already configures the plugin. However when checkout is used, I am getting an error:

“Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Invalid order.’ in /home4/jmsasia/public_html/viajapronto/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/data-stores/abstract-wc-order-data-store-cpt.php:86 Stack trace: #0 /home4/jmsasia/public_html/viajapronto/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-data-store.php(143): Abstract_WC_Order_Data_Store_CPT->read(Object(WC_Order)) #1 /home4/jmsasia/public_html/viajapronto/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-order.php(109): WC_Data_Store->read(Object(WC_Order)) #2 /home4/jmsasia/public_html/viajapronto/wp-content/themes/midway/framework/classes/themex.woo.php(170): WC_Abstract_Order->__construct(786) #3 /home4/jmsasia/public_html/viajapronto/wp-content/themes/midway/woocommerce/checkout/form-checkout.php(12): ThemexWoo::getRelatedPost(786, ‘tour’) #4 /home4/jmsasia/public_html/viajapronto/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(204): include(‘/home4/jmsasia/…’) #5 /home4/jmsasia/public_html/viajapronto/wp-content/plug in /home4/jmsasia/public_html/viajapronto/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/data-stores/abstract-wc-order-data-store-cpt.php on line 86″

I wrote to WooCommerce support and they tell me that the issue is my theme:
    “It looks like your Midway theme class “themex.woo.php” line 170 and the theme template for checkout is not compatible with the current woocommerce.”

Is there something that you can do about it? some adjuntment perhaps?

Thanks in advance!

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.