Woocommerce Setup

Themes Forums Midway WordPress Theme Woocommerce Setup

• Author

Hi Guys

I’m having trouble getting my woocommerce plugin work with my site. I imagine, I’m doing something we ng somewhere.

Could you please post not me in the direction of the documentation for setting up woocommerce specifically to the Midway Theme.
    I’m finally getting my client site to look the way I like but the woocommerce e setup us holding me back.

Also I would like to provide visitors with the options when booking and paying a tour to select the number of people, and an option for children. Where would I set this in the booking form or in (not having a clue) in the woocommerce payment options.

Kind Regards
    Johan

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Ok great… thanks for that I was totally lost. I still feel I’m getting something wrong.

“bookable products” is not an option in my Woocommerce Product Data dropdown options. How do I add it. as for the type of tours that are on offer this would be the perfect setup.

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/bookings-use-case-tourist-activity/#prettyPhoto

the site I’m working on
    http://www.tropicaldiscoveries.net/newsite/

Any pointers would be appreciated.

themex
    themex

You must be signed in and verified as a buyer of this theme to view replies by the support staff. Register Now →

Hi Guys..

I’ve done what you’ve suggested so far but still no luck.

When I click the book now button it takes me to the product page when I click add to basket on the product page it says its added it to the basket and nothing happen. I try to view the basket and the button is grayed out. I’ve checked woocommerce settings, is there suppose to be ready-made check out pages I can choose from or do I have to create these pages myself?

Can you please help with this.?
    It would be really great if there were an instruction manual for setting up woocommerce as part of your documentation. As this is a vital part of any tour site.

themex
    themex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.